While the hotel is not on the beachfront, it is a two minute walk away from the beautiful beach at Carlisle Bay. Should guests choose to enjoy the glorious sunshine on the pristine white sand beach, it is recommended that hat and mat are taken as sun protection is not provided.
Live entertainment is provided during dinner three nights per week. The hotel is within 15 minutes of a variety of nightclubs including The Boatyard , Harbour Lights, as well as St. Lawrence Gap which offers a myriad of options.
Now located in the main courtyard, the air-conditioned, glass- enclosed lounge is available for those moments when guests would prefer to watch a game of football or cricket on the television with others, enjoy a quiet game of draughts or chess. The lounge is available 24 hours and provides the ideal environment for guests to relax and unwind.
The pool is located to the rear of the property and is set against a cascading fountain. At night the fountain lights up and magically transforms the area. Lounge chairs are available along the pool deck for guests to relax and enjoy a cold refreshing beverage of choice.
Room Amenities include:
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Complimentary in-room safe
- Direct dial telephone
- 32″ LCD cable television with remote control
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Daily housekeeping service
- Beach towels
Hotel Amenities include:
- Swimming pool
- Conference room
- Guest lounge
- WIFI Internet access in Lobby only
- Currency exchange
- Bar (10:00am – 11:00pm)
Off-site amenities located nearby include:
- Carlisle Bay beach located 2 minutes away
- Bridgetown is 10 minutes drive away
- The Barbados Golf Club (20-minute drive) offers a stellar 18-hole facility with a well appointed country club.
- Oistins located a 15 minute drive away comes alive on Friday evenings with a hive of entertainment activity, including music, food and cultural showcases.
- St. Lawrence Gap is another 10 minutes away and is the entertainment capital of Barbados. The Gap features the best restaurants, bars and nightclubs on the island.
- Pharmacy, bank and shops are located 5 minutes drive away in Hastings
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital & Bayview Hospital located 5 minutes away
- Trips and Tours we can arrange several trips and tours to various attractions around the island. For more information on tours see click here http://aplustoursandevents.info/
Approximately 7 miles, 20 minutes drive from the Grantley Adams International Airport